Well, at least we’ll be undefeated in the Big East for at least another 20 hours or so. Enjoy it while you can! Here are some Big East links to go along with that joy.
- Let’s hope Paul Harris doesn’t cut his hair before the ‘Cuse game – Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician
- Robbie Allen has some more thoughts on the Three point line change, and if it has anything to do with rebounding – StatSheet.com Blog
- ESPN’s Weekend Watch is back….but why no mention of PC-Georgetown on the Viewers guide for Saturday? Does ESPN know that I don’t get ESPNU based on my IP address? Fuck you and your elitist channel ESPN. And Comcast too for not carrying it….while I’m at it, stop hiring ass-hats for your customer service! – ESPN Weekly Watch
- Well whattdya know, ‘ol Jimmy Calhoun has some nice things to say about Providence – Big East ‘Dance’ Card & Conference Call Notes
- It’s not too early to look ahead at Marquette. Check out what their numbers say – Cracked Sidewalks
- Ugh, ESPN is doing a FREE WEEK of FULL COURT starting tomorrow, but it won’t include any Providence games! jklfdjan – AOL Fanhouse