It’s Thursday afternoon, and everyone is working for the weekend and Friar basketball. Too bad we can’t turn that “Lost” Donkey Wheel and fast forward to Saturday.
- The Marquette blog “Cracked Sidewalks” wrote a letter to ESPN’s Ombudsman about the disgrace that was “Interactive Tuesday” during Marquette-Nova [Cracked Sidewalks]
- Big East Quotes of Note [ZagsBlog]
- While everyone is busy giving hand-candy to Duke-UNC, the actual #1 team in the nation quietly kept rolling [AOL Fanhouse]
- Cincinnati is Continuing their Midseason Run….I can’t decided if this is good or bad for the Friars [Citybeat.com]
- Is Tyler Hansborough “Beaker” from the Muppets? [Charlotte Observer]
“Take me to THE DUNK!”