Now that we’ve had a full day to digest the whole NIT seeding / completing snubbing, I wanted to give a shout out to all of the BIG EAST bloggers whose team made the NCAA Tournament. I’m not gonna lie, I’m insanely jealous. However, being a rookie blogger, Friarblog.com is going to get some great post-season experience in following the NIT. Gotta work on those post-up moves for next season.
I don’t know about the rest of you Friar Fanatics, but when PC is not in the tournament (which is almost every year) I just root for the other BIG EAST brethren like they were my own. Even Syracuse! OK, but maybe not UCONN…those asshats.
Anyway, here are some of their links as they react to the seedings / approach the first round.
#1 Seed: Louisville Cardinals
- EA Sports sim Picks Cards to win it all [Card Chronicle]
- The state of Louisville basketball is quite fine [Card Chronicle]
#1 Seed: Pittsburgh Panthers
- No. 1 Seed Is Nice, Now Do Something With It [Pitt Blather]
- Starting With the First Game [Pitt Blather]
#1 Seed: Connecticut Huskies
- Head West, Coach Cal [TheUConnBlog]
- Moc…Yeah! Ing…Yeah! [Matt’s UConn men’s basketball blog]
- Cattanooga Chat [Matt’s UConn men’s basketball blog]
#3 Seed: Villanova Wildcats
- Villanova’s a 3 seed [I Bleed Blue and White]
- Listen: Jay Wright Interview [I Bleed Blue and White]
- How good is ‘Nova’s draw? [Let’s Go Nova]
#3 Seed: Syracuse Orange
- F. Stephen Austin [Troy Nunes]
- Devo Mia! [Troy Nunes]
- Three…It’s The Magic Number [Troy Nunes]
- Lucky 13 [Cuse Country]
#6 Seed: West Virginia Mountaineers
- Meet the Dayton Flyers [The Smoking Musket]
#6 Seed: Marquette Golden Eagles
- MU got a good draw vs. Utah State & Missouri based on the 3-NBA star rule [Cracked Sidewalks]
- Getting to Know Utah State, Part One [Cracked Sidewalks]
Good luck to all the BIG EAST teams….make us proud and show the BIG TEN whose boss!