Providence vs. Northern Iowa Live Stream

dave@friarblog —  November 26th, 2011 9:17 PM —  Comments
Spread the word

Tonight’s game against Northern Iowa will be on the CBS Sports Network (actual TV!) if you have it. I’m very excited to watch a game in the Ed Cooley era on something bigger than my laptop. For those that don’t get the channel, FriarTV has the live video stream links.

FriarTV: PC vs. Northern Iowa

As always, feel free to leave your pre, in, or post game thoughts in the comments below.

Spread the word

Comments

1. Bakah15 says:

Council is making some shots but needs to let his teammates f’in play nobody can find a rhythm he is dictating everything. Henton especially can hoop if council will let him

1. friarblog says:

Henton is definitely a player. Honestly though it doesn’t look like that many guys can do anything offensively. The defenses can just smother the guards because they know the front court can’t do much

1. Bakah15 says:

Vince thinks he has a big dick now that marshon is gone doesnt wanna give anybody the ball. Yes hes our best player but if he as the pg doesnt at least attempt to establish some other guys my yearly pc stroke is coming even earlier than normal this year

1. friarblog says:

What I worry about is next year when the offense gets incredibly upgraded. VC is going to be the leader and floor general, I’m hoping no bad habits form and last. We’ve seen what Vince has done with offensive help (Greedy, Marshon etc). The guy can pass when he has options.

1. Bakah15 says:

I dont think hes gonna have a choice next year, i was holding out though that this season wouldnt be a complete waste. Henton might keep me interested

2. friarblog says:

Batts coming back will help a little. Depth is going to make it very painful at times this year