Here is Vin Parise and Dave Jageler breaking down the Bryant game last night along with some highlights.
Archives For Cox Sports
Ed Cooley talked with Cox Sports’ Vin Parise after playing in the recent Cox-PC golf outing, and shared his thoughts on the new Friars and the upcoming season.
* Cooley doesn’t want to speculate when Kris Dunn will be back, and said he had a tough time in dealing with not being able to play. That’s understandable, and sounds like he had a great support system in his family and Ed Cooley.
* Ledo is “learning how to practice”, understanding what it’s like to compete everyday at a high level.
* Josh Fortune has been a great surprise so far, and he’s up 13-14 lbs since he got to campus. He’s “way ahead of schedule”. That’s great to hear, since the minutes will be there for him from the start.
* Not much on Sidiki other than that he will be another live body come December who can run and rebound. Let’s hope he plays interior defense.
* VC is the best point guard in the country. He’s become more of a leader and has grown academically. Seems like the days of missing games for “coaches decision” reasons are behind us hopefully. Can he get the recognition Marshon got despite not being on the best team?
* Defense, defense, defense.
Via Cox Sports
Here is a clip from the Cox Sports Tip-Off about what Friartown can’t stop buzzing about – Nerlens Noel.
Here are the segments from episode 2 of “Friars All-Access” that aired last week from Cox Sports.
Here are the highlights from PC’s 80-61 win over URI from Cox Sports.
On January 16th, Cox Sports will air a documentary about how Ed Cooley grew up and became awesome.
via Cox Sports
Here is the video recap of the Brown victory from Cox Sports.
Check out this video of Vin Parise and Dave Jageler discussing PC’s road victory earlier in the week.